Saturday, June 18, 2016

With My Eyes Wide Open By Brian "Head" Welch

With My Eyes Wide Open Miracles and Mistakes on My Way Back to KoRn

By BRIAN "HEAD" WELCH

 I'm glad that he wrote this book. I learned a lot about what he had and what was passed in his life. It's very interesting and inspires and if you have a life in The rock 'n' roll musician is very living life in the edge, sex, drugs and this what he has to go to the dark side in the world same like everybody and he really likes what he has to be with family, and what his love. That it makes Brain weak up and walking back to the light again. this book shows a lot of sides in his life. I highly recommend reading this book.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Healthy Smoothies ( Power C Smoothies)

  Healthy Smoothies Recipes Power C Smoothies - Orange 🍊( High in Vitamin C ) - Strawberry 🍓(High in Vitamin C ) - Kiwi 🥝 ( A Robust Anti...