Sunday, June 12, 2016

Feisty Feminine Rallying Cry Conservative by Penny Young Nance



Why feeling in red today? cause its a summertime now! 
There is a lot of thinking in my mind now about how to become a woman and how to find a way to get out about what I was stuck about my life and to be a woman in this generation. I was found a book that guided me and giving me some ideal. 
Feisty & Feminine A Really Cry for Conservative Woman by Penny Young Nance CEO and President of Concerned Woman for America. It's had been very surprising me from the begging to read till the end of the book. There is a lot of many passion for the woman in this generation and the way to leave life for all woman have been had. This book gives a lot of ideals and very inspirit all the woman especially who those in America.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Healthy Smoothies ( Power C Smoothies)

  Healthy Smoothies Recipes Power C Smoothies - Orange 🍊( High in Vitamin C ) - Strawberry 🍓(High in Vitamin C ) - Kiwi 🥝 ( A Robust Anti...